Private Equity Professional is a web-based business-to-business trade magazine founded in September 2007 that has a target audience of professionals who are active in the buying and selling of publicly traded and privately held companies.
Why advertise with Private Equity Professional? Here are five simple reasons:
- Tested: We have been private equity’s news leader since 2007.
- Trusted: In a September 2019 survey more than 98% of our readers consider us to be a leading source of information on the private equity industry.
- Targeted: Our readership of more than 25,000 private equity professionals are your customers and your potential customers.
- Diligent: Each day, each week and each month, Private Equity Professional provides feature articles and reports on new funds, acquisitions and exits, senior and mezzanine financings, and the latest news on the movers and shakers in private equity.
- Diversified: We have a suite of six media products to reach our readers: Private Equity Professional website; Morning Coffee e-newsletter; After Hours e-newsletter; The Week in Review e-newsletter; PEP Webinars, and the annual Carried Interest & Compensation Survey.
We have six products that serve the private equity industry:
- Private Equity Professional’s website is updated daily and averages more than 24,000 page views a month. The majority of the site’s visitors are senior members of their private equity firms.
- Morning Coffee is a digital newsletter that reports on the top private equity news and transaction stories of the day. Morning Coffee is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each business day. Click HERE to see a copy of Morning Coffee from October 2019
- After Hours is Morning Coffee’s evening counterpart and is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each business evening at 9:00 PM CST. Click HERE to see a copy of After Hours from October 2019
- The Week in Review is a digital newsletter that reports on our most-read articles of the past week. It is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each Sunday morning at 9:00 AM CST. Click HERE to see a copy of The Week in Review from October 2019
- PEP Webinars are a series of 75-minute online events hosted and supported by Private Equity Professional. Our webinar content is developed to establish thought leadership identity for the sponsor, to generate qualified sales leads, and to maximize the educational value of the webinar. To view our 75-minute webinar PE Best Practices: Top Tactics in Deal Sourcing to Finish the Year Strong that was held on October 10, 2019 click HERE.
- The Carried Interest & Compensation Survey is now in its twelfth and is a leading source of information on compensation amounts and trends in the private equity industry.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available for each of our six products. For more detailed information please download our 2020 Media Kit by clicking on the icon below or you may email John McNulty at email@example.com or call him at 847-868-8807.