Private Equity Professional is a web-based business-to-business trade magazine founded in September 2007 that has a target audience of professionals who are active in the buying and selling of publicly traded and privately held companies. We have six products that serve the private equity industry:
- Private Equity Professional’s website is updated daily and averages more than 24,000 page views a month. The majority of the site’s visitors are senior members of their private equity firms.
- Morning Coffee is a digital newsletter that reports on the top private equity news and transaction stories of the day. Morning Coffee is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each business day. Click HERE to see a copy of Morning Coffee.
- After Hours is Morning Coffee’s evening counterpart and is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each business evening at 9:00 PM CST. Click HERE to see a copy of After Hours.
- The Week in Review is a digital newsletter that reports on our most-read articles of the past week. It is sent to more than 25,000 private equity professionals each Sunday morning at 9:00 AM CST. Click HERE to see a copy of The Week in Review.
- PEP Webinars are a series of 75-minute online events hosted and supported by Private Equity Professional. Our webinar content is developed to establish thought leadership identity for the sponsor, to generate qualified sales leads, and to maximize the educational value of the webinar. To view our 75-minute webinar PE Best Practices: Top Tactics in Deal Sourcing to Finish the Year Strong HERE.
- The Carried Interest & Compensation Survey is now in its twelfth and is a leading source of information on compensation amounts and trends in the private equity industry.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available for each of our six products. For more detailed information please download our 2021 Media Kit by clicking on the icon below or you may email John McNulty at email@example.com or call him at 847-868-8807.