Private Equity Professional is a web-based business-to-business trade magazine founded in September 2007 that has a target audience of professionals who are active in the buying and selling of publicly traded and privately held companies.
Why advertise with Private Equity Professional? Here are five simple reasons:
- Tested: We have been private equity’s news leader since 2007.
- Trusted: In a September 2018 survey more than 98% of our readers consider us to be a leading source of information on the private equity industry.
- Targeted: Our readership of more than 27,000 private equity professionals are your customers and your potential customers.
- Diligent: Each day, each week and each month, Private Equity Professional provides feature articles and reports on new funds, acquisitions and exits, senior and mezzanine financings, and the latest news on the movers and shakers in private equity.
- Diversified: We have a suite of six media products to reach our readers: Private Equity Professional magazine; Private Equity Professional website; Morning Coffee newsletter; After Hours newsletter; The Week in Review newsletter; and the annual Carried Interest & Compensation Survey.
We have six products that serve the private equity industry:
- Private Equity Professional’s website is updated daily and averages more than 24,000 page views a month. The majority of the site’s visitors are senior members of their private equity firms.
- Morning Coffee is a digital newsletter that reports on the top private equity news and transaction stories of the day. Morning Coffee is sent to more than 27,000 private equity professionals.
- After Hours is Morning Coffee’s evening counterpart and is sent to more than 27,000 private equity professionals each business evening.
- The Week in Review is a digital newsletter that reports on our most read articles of the past week. It is sent to more than 27,000 private equity professionals each Sunday morning.
- Private Equity Professional magazine is published 10x a year in a print and digital version with a targeted circulation of 8,500.
- The Carried Interest & Compensation Survey is now in its eleventh year and is a leading source of information on compensation amounts and trends in the private equity industry.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available for each of our six products. For more detailed information please download our 2019 Media Kit by clicking on the icon below or you may email John McNulty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 847-380-8023 (direct) or 847-337-3123 (mobile).