“These nine leaders have an exceptional track record of client service and deep industry expertise,” said Noah Gottdiener, chief executive officer of Duff & Phelps. “I am pleased to welcome them to our team of talented managing directors and look forward to their continued success at our firm.”
Duff & Phelps advises clients in the areas of valuation, M&A and transactions, restructuring, alternative assets, disputes and taxation and has more than 1,000 employees serving clients from offices in North America, Europe and Asia (www.duffandphelps.com).
Duff & Phelps’ new managing directors are as follows:
- Larry Andrade is based in the Toronto office and is part of the Dispute Consulting practice. He has more than 15 years of experience providing dispute consulting, forensic accounting and expert witness services in matters involving business valuation, commercial damages claims, complex accounting disputes and auditor negligence claims, and financial due diligence. He has expertise in the casino and gaming industry, including expert testimony and reports.
- Gaurav Bhasin is based in the Silicon Valley office and is part of Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps Securities. He has closed over 30 M&A transactions advising public and private sellers, buyers and strategic partners in a range of technology industries (software, internet and hardware). Additionally, Mr. Bhasin has successfully completed complex cross-border transactions in geographical regions worldwide.
- Enzo Carlucci is based in the Toronto office and is part of the Dispute Consulting practice. He has over 15 years of experience providing dispute consulting, forensic accounting, and expert witness services in matters involving commercial damages claims, business valuation, complex accounting disputes and auditor negligence claims, securities class action, and financial due diligence. Mr. Carlucci regularly provides expert valuation reports and testimony quantifying economic losses.
- Richard Chase is based in the Chicago office and is the tax leader in the Transaction Advisory Services practice. He has nearly 20 years of experience as a tax specialist and attorney, primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, refinancings and foreign and domestic tax planning. Mr. Chase has evaluated the tax risks associated with proposed M&A transactions for companies engaged in a variety of industries.
- Jaime d’Almeida is based in the Boston office and is part of the Dispute Consulting practice. He has nearly 20 years of expertise in economic and valuation analysis and consulting, including experience leading valuation assignments. Mr. d’Almeida has provided both deposition and trial testimony on valuation and damages issues and has been featured in publications such as Valuation Strategies, Law360 and The Value Examiner.
- Douglas Ellis is based in the Houston office and is part of the Dispute Consulting practice. He has more than 10 years of experience in the areas of business and asset valuation, economic and financial analyses, and dispute consulting. He also provides expert testimony in the context of intellectual property and commercial disputes. His industry experience includes biotechnology, computers, consumer products, energy, manufacturing, medical devices, retail, software and telecommunications.
- Patrick Manion is based in the Silicon Valley office and is part of Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps Securities. He has more than a decade of experience advising technology companies on M&A and growth capital raises. His experience spans technology segments, including enterprise software, internet and media, mobile applications, and tech-enabled services, including closed transactions with leading technology consolidators and investors.
- James Palmer is based in the London office and is part of the Valuation practice. He has over 13 years of experience performing valuations of business enterprises, debt instruments, equity securities and intangible assets. These valuations are for the purpose of assisting clients in tax & financial planning & reporting, transaction advisory support, strategic planning & litigation support and portfolio valuation support for the alternative asset industry.
- Mitch Vininsky is based in the Toronto office and is part of the Restructuring practice. He has over 14 years of experience in financial restructuring matters and has worked across Canada and the United States. During his career, Mr. Vininsky has assessed distressed businesses in a wide variety of industries and has also been involved in several forensic investigations and fraud matters.
© 2014 PEPD • Private Equity’s Leading News Magazine • 3-25-14