Frequently Asked Questions:
- My password or user name doesn’t work! You can visit our Member Center to retrieve your user name or reset your password.
- How do I submit a press release? Just email the press release to John@peprofessional.com either as a PDF or a Word document.
- How do I submit an idea for a feature article? The best source for many of our articles come from our members and freelance writers. If you have an idea for an article email John McNulty (email@example.com) and submit your idea. If your topic meets our criteria we will email you back and invite you to write the article. Then we will publish it under your by-line and with your picture.
- Do you offer group discounts on memberships? We do have group membership rates. Just email Carolyn Brinker, our VP Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I advertise? Private Equity Professional offers an extensive portfolio of online advertising and sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in advertising in Private Equity Professional or Morning Coffee we have lots more information on our Advertising web page – just click HERE.
- How do I send you a comment (or complaint)? We always welcome your feedback, opinions, suggestions and noted corrections. Please send an email to John McNulty (email@example.com) and we thank you for your continued support.
- Something isn’t working. What do I do? We are constantly looking to improve your experience on Private Equity Professional. Please direct all technical issues to John McNulty (firstname.lastname@example.org).